Within the digital marketing world, things are constantly changing and altering to the latest trends. You may be wondering how to improve your digital marketing to make sure your product or business is exposed to the maximum potential clients. To have a successful digital presence, you will need to strategize on marketing tactics listed in this blog to enhance your product or business.
Maximize Your LSA Advertising
You may be thinking, what exactly is LSA? LSA stands for local service ads. These help you find individuals looking for a service similar to what you offer. LSA’s pop up at the top of the individual’s Google search results and are usually triggered by a keyword in their search.
Pictured is a LSA for one of our Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning clients in Evansville, Indiana. Along with other HVAC services, Perfection pops up when searched for “HVAC in Evansville, IN.”
Improve Your Local Search Presence
Google Business Profiles help businesses and organizations manage their online presence within Google. Profiles allow businesses to list their location on Google Maps, along with displaying other information such as hours of operation, contact information, and website links.
Although, individuals can not manage this Business Profile without a Google My Business (GMB) account. GMB accounts allow business owners to enhance the business profile. A Google My Business profile is a vital marketing tool because it allows consumer engagement and the ability to further highlight your business. With GMB, businesses are able to interact with customers through replying to reviews, answering questions and enabling direct messaging. Google My Business accounts also help businesses gain insights and perform local SEO’s. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) optimizes your visibility online, which means more online traffic and more opportunities of potential clients.
Create Searchable Website Content
To create searchable website content, utilize words and phrases individuals search on Google within your posts. Whether this be through GMB, social media, or your website content, aim to produce expressive information containing keywords of your product or business. To make sure your content is searchable, is to have creative and informational descriptions of your product. Rather than solely posting a picture of your product, add a descriptive caption to enhance exactly what your target audience is looking for. Another way to ensure your content is reaching its maximum search potential, solidify your “About Us” page. Make sure this page speaks clearly and accurately about your product or business and include the right keywords your clients are searching for.
Generate Buzz For Your Business on Social Media
To help your business’s social media presence:
- Research your audience. Post content that interests them to learn more.
- Grab their attention with teaser posts of new products or specials. Create anticipation through your posts keeping your audience wanting to know more.
- Create a blog on your website. Discuss tips, tricks or similar topics to your product to inform your audience.
- Utilize podcasts or videos for your feed. Similar to blogs, podcasts and blogs allow businesses to discuss topics more in depth, at a more personal level. Both allow you to capture viewers’ interest in the first few seconds and engage viewers more than other content.
- Use hashtags. Hashtags make it easier to find information with a theme or specific content.
Must-Have Marketing Platforms
- Hootsuite: Social media platform scheduling, monitoring, engagement
- Canva: Content creation
- WordPress: Content management system; host and build websites
- Google My Business: Provide details of your business
- Google Analytics: Website tracking
- Google Search Console: Monitor, maintain, troubleshoot website presence and SEO
Utilize these few strategies and platforms to make your Digital Marketing this year a success!